Show your video about light the leading international experts
In the framework of the international research-to-practice conference “Lighting Design — 2016” will be held competition “Light&Movies” for creating video about light. The competition is based on the theme of conference “Light. Space. Time”. The Prize Found is $800 (cash and near cash awards)
The main goal of competition is to show how light can affect our life. Video must fit the theme of conference ′′Light. Space. Time′′. The evaluation criteria are actuality, importance and originality of a plot.
- The video cannot last more than 3 minutes
- The language is English or Russian
- Please make sure your film can be viewed on full screen: see compression guidelines on www.vimeo.com/help/compression.
For participate should send a link to the video(s) on email@example.com. Deadline is October 25, 2016.
Irina Rozanova, the Winner of the Year 2015, "Look at the Light"
Besides Prize Found ($800 cash and near cash awards) the best video will be presented and awarded at the largest exhibition in Russia Interlight Moscow powered by Light+Building (Expocentre, November 8–11, 2016) in the frame of educational program Interlight Design Academy.
Terms and conditions
- Participate is free for all persons
- All works must have the title of project, the title of competition, the name of organizers
- The jury is formed by organizers of competition in accordance with their professional skills and merits
- Jury guarantees an objective evaluation
- The jury sets the amount of winners depending on the submitted works
Copyrights and author’s rights
- Participate in the competitions automatically implies the author’s agreement to use and publish projects in accordance with copyright law
- To participate in the competition are accepted only original works and papers
- Author has all copyrights and related rights
The organizers have right to change terms and conditions of competition and must notify about these changes on the website www.ruld.ru
Organizers and contacts
The Higher School of Lighting Design (CLD ITMO University)
Creative association of lighting designers RULD
+7 965 001 15 32
Irina Rozanova, the Winner of the Year 2015, “Look at the Light”