Leading specialists of Russian and foreign companies working in the field of lighting design, design, multimedia and arts; lighting designers, architects, artists, philosophers, scientists, students, technicians, designers, representatives of state institutions and authorities — all those who are looking for new capabilities in light.
- To present the best international projects and practical specialists in the field of lighting design, to identify the strategy of using technological trends and to discover the future techniques for working with light.
- To develop quality multidisciplinary educational and research programs in order to increase specialists’ competitiveness.
- To integrate business and professional communities into educational and research activities in order to optimize lighting design solutions and involve multidisciplinary team for the implementation of innovative projects and tasks.
- Roger Narboni, the world-renowned French lighting designer, visual artist and electronical engineer, director of CONCEPTO, founded in 1988 and has realized more than 200 landscape, urban, heritage and architectural lightings;
- Andreas Schulz, professor, lighting designer of the Year 2011 and 2015 (Der Deutsche Lichtdesign-Preis), member of IALD, founder of Licht Kunst Licht AG;
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Rauterberg, Ph.D. in Computer Sience/Mathematics, Dutch professor of Eindhoven University of Technology, born in Germany he has a calling to find new things in the interaction, IT and industry of computer games;
- Dr. Vesna Petresin, Ph.D. in Architecture, FRSA, British new media researcher, founder of Rubedo (London), currently a Visiting Fellow with Goldsmiths College (University of London) and an Artist-in-Residence at ZKM Media Arts Centre;
- Joachim Ritter, editor-in-chief of the Professional Lighting Design magazine, owner of the VIA-Verlag company, organizer and founder of the global lighting design conventions PLDC;
- Viacheslav Koleichuk, D.Sc., professor of Moscow Architectural Institute, genius of the Russian op and kinetic art, creator of “Total Theatre”;
- Jari Vuorinen, a partner and lighting design director at international Lighting Design Collective in Finland (Helsinki), which creates imaginative, state-of-the-art lighting schemes for architecture and built environments using design research based on high tech applications, digital content and artistic assets;
- Kristin Neidlinger, future concepts designer, SENSOREE Founder, designs "therapeutic biomedia" bio-responsive fashion and installations to promote expression. She exhibits globally from NYFW to Healthcare conferences;
- Dr. Marco Frascarolo, Ph.D., member of PLDA, founder of Fabertechnica and professor of Roma Tre University, author of new lighting conceptions of Sistine Chapel and Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi (UNESCO world heritage site);
- Natalia Bystriantseva, Ph.D. in Architecture, head of CLD ITMO University, author more than 80 lighting projects;
- lighting designer Natalia Koptseva and head of lighting technicians in MT Electro Vasilii Tarasenko, known not only in Russia with their Light Cube art object, which has been installed on top of Lukoil head office, one of the largest oil&gas vertical integrated companies in Russia
- Light is the fast and effective way to find your idea: the most unusual and creative experiments with light through space and time that received international recognition.
- How to discover new technology combining humanitarian and technical knowledge.
- In which types of projects the market is ready to invest — professional advices.
- What is important to know about modern light culture and how to generate the social demand for quality of public spaces: the cases of profitable lighting design projects.
- How professionals receive exclusive competencies and who needs the world market.
Light not only helps us to see the world. It helps to analyze the new time and space. What do you see nowadays? What is reality for you? Where are you going in this reality? Why is it important today to overcome the communication barriers between the technical and humanitarian experts and to cross the cultural borders? We’ll be glad to know your point of view at the conference "Lighting Design — 2016“.
ITMO University, The Higher School of Lighting Design (CLD ITMO University), creative association of lighting designers RULD
+7 965 001 15 32